Thursday, 24 November 2011

WRITING 2

1. I've met Mario.

2. I like him because he is fascinating to me and he is so cute and very polite.

3. I met him in my cousin's macro-party but I had seen him before while I was buying some bread.

4. He invited me to have dinner together.

5. I've been thinking about him all day.

6. Because he is older than me.

Hi Deepika,
I've just met Mario. I'll tell you!

I've just met him in my cousin's macro-party but I had seen him before while I was buying some bread at Mercadona.

He's got brown eyes and brown hair. He is so cute and very polite. He is also a very good person. We've been walking on the beach every day at dark and we've gone on long walks and having an ice cream.

I've been thinking about my relationship with Mario I think he love me a lot but sometimes I change my mind or I think I'm a bit too young for him because he is four years older than me.

What do you reckon?

Love, Sarah

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment