Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Observation my clasmates ;)

My friend Oriol told that he went first to Berlin. In there he spent a good time with his parents and his sister. After that he flew to Bournemouth with his friends: Pau, Fabi and Albert.
And he finished his sumer in Banyoles city.
In think Oriol do it very well but in fact in think he can do better his oral presentation.


My friend Willy (well his real name is Guillem but I prefer call Willy)
Firstly he to Tarrogona. In there he went to visited the "anphi theatre" with his family.
After that he went to Madrid to visited the Museo del Prado. And his favourite picture was "Jacobs dreams".
In my opinion I think Willy do it more better than the others presentations 'cause he preparet very well.

My friend Luis (wel his name is Lluís but I like calling him because I like it).
He started his summer to went to Manorca with his parents. Afther that he went to PDA (which is Platja d'Aro) and then Calella. And when he finished his stayed in Calella he wen to Aquabrava and in there he did snorkelling. I think his oral presentation was very cool 'cause he always do a orals presentation with a interesting program to do it.

My friend Alex started the summer with staying in Llençà and in there he had great time. After that he went to Sweten and finally he went to Tarragona.
His oral presentation was very simple but I liked very much. The most I liked BoysSceout Like American :)

My Friend VictÒria wen to Kenya, after that Zanzibar and finally La "UPA". I think this oral presentation was very good she explain what she saw in Africa like elephants, rhinos, etc.
And she told that if you see an elephant you can make a wish.

My friend Laura S went to Poole, after that she went to Mallorca and finally she went to PDA. Laura told me that went she went to London she saw Kesha !!!!! I like his oral presentation but I think she puts a little bit nervous.

My firend Elisabeth went to Poole (England), second, she went to Roses with Clàudia, then she went to her Apartment's in Platja d'Aro, she went to Menorca and finally she state in Banyoles.

My friend Laura J. firstly stated in Banyoles, second the came to “FEM TRAMP”, then she went to l'Escala and finally she returned to Banyoles.

My friend Maria Firsty she stayed in Mieres and after that went to visited London with her parents.

friend Aina went to Poole like (Berta, Laura, Ellisabeth), second to Sant Antoni de Calonge, she went to France and finally she went to "Càsting de Macedònia" with Berta


My friend Fabià began its summer went to British, second to Platja d'Aro and then he stated in Banyoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment